1. The latch and lock body are made of metal and are very strong and suitable for cabinets. DIY installation: no need to drill holes, easy to install with screws. Use 4 AAA batteries with a sensing distance of 5 cm
2. RFID cards/labels are portable and easy to store.
3. It provides good security for your personal belongings while protecting your privacy. It also improves the safety of your child's home and prevents children or children from freely opening drawers or cabinet doors.
4. This electronic cabinet lock kit is suitable for cabinets, drawers, storage compartments, etc. Suitable for families or businesses: supermarkets, sauna clubs, GYM, swimming stadiums, libraries, factories and offices
Material: ABS + zinc alloy
Size: lock body size: 7.5 * 7.5cm
1. Multiple unlock mode: single mode, dual mode
2. Requires 4 AAA 1.5 V batteries
3. An audible alarm will sound when the voltage is low
4. The battery lasts for 8-12 months during normal use
Operating instructions in single unlock mode
1. Initial: After installing the battery, keep the RESET button (pass the small hard object through the hole in the front of the lock cylinder and press the reset button). Release your hand when you hear the "Di" sound. Lock the beep: "Di, Di, Di, Di, Di, Di (five short beeps). At this time, the lock is in the initial mode (transparent lock recording) in single mode.
2. Set the management card: After initializing, the first card (RFID card/label) is wiped into the sensing area of the lock body. After the sound ("Di-Di") is issued, the card becomes the management card. The management card can be used to unlock the cabinet door and add or remove user cards.
3. Set the user card: slide the management card (after the read is successful, the lock beep "Di" is unlocked, you can configure the new user card), put the new card in the sensing area until you hear a short beep, which means setting success. The user card can be placed continuously (up to 15 pieces).
4. Delete the user card: Place the management card on the lock body sensing area and it will not be removed. If the card is successfully read, the lock pin retracts the clip in the lock cylinder while the lock makes a long sound. Then, the lock beeps (Di, Di, Di, Di, Di) followed by 3 long beeps (Di-, Di-), indicating that all user cards and management cards have been programmed.
1 lock body
1 RFID card
1 screw package
1 RFID position icon
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.